AIM Plastics is an ISO 9001 / ISO 13485 certified company that fully understands that quality is the foundation of our business. We provide service to the medical device industry. AIM Plastics is looking for a full-time, direct hire Die Setter with molding experience to start immediately.
Setup and Startup Die Setter/Injection Molder is responsible for installation and removal of molds from injection molding presses and the startup and shut down of jobs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and improve manufacturing processes and productivity
- Maintain processes to ensure quality product
- Ensure all startup samples are submitted to the Quality department and meet specifications
- Evaluate existing processes systematically to identify opportunities for throughput increases, yield increases, and quality improvements and engage error proofing
- Use data and analytical tools to communicate both oral and written information to all levels of the organization
- Perform preventive maintenance on equipment
- High School Diploma or GED, vocational education with job training a plus
- 3 to 5 years injection molding experience
- Basic math and computer skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with customers, suppliers, and co-workers
- Able to lift 55 pounds throughout the work day
- Must be able to pass a background check