AIM Plastics is an ISO 9001 / ISO 13485 certified company that fully understands that quality is the foundation of our business. We provide service to the medical device industry.
Ensures compliance with quality specifications and standards
Performs incoming first piece and in process inspection and testing procedures
Conducts daily audits of shop floor
Performs final inspection
• Thorough understanding of Plastic Injection molding. Ability to identify common molding defects such as splay, shorts, flash and sink.
• Use of basic measuring equipment (calipers, micrometers, etc.), CMM or Vision System a plus but not required
• Basic familiarity with Windows based PCs and related applications, especially MS Office
• Knowledge of and ability to apply basic mathematical skills to the work environment
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, team oriented, and ability to deal with a wide variety of personalities
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
• Basic print reading experience
• Able to lift 30 pounds minimum on a regular basis.