AIM Plastics is an ISO 9001 / ISO 13485 certified company that fully understands that quality is the foundation of our business. We provide service to the medical device industry. AIM Plastics is looking for a highly experienced plastic injection Mold Designer for prototype through class 101 production molds to start immediately.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform DFM (Design for Manufacture) on customer supplied CAD files
• Construct complete mold designs from 3D CAD data utilizing Cimatron and/or SolidWorks software
• Interface with customers and co-workers to ensure molds are designed according to customer specifications and company standards
• Experience with plastic injection mold design
• Cimatron and/or SolidWorks software
• Ability to complete all mold design elements from preliminary design through final layouts
• Have strong communication skills
• Must be self-motivated and detail oriented with a focus on quality
AIM Plastics offers competitive compensation, health insurance, 401K plan contribution, profit sharing and a clean, professional workplace.